This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Education, Research
Director of Institutional Research and Effectiveness
Full-time staff position reporting to the Vice President of Academic Affairs.
- Conducts research, statistical analysis and assessment to evaluate the effectiveness of the program of the college and help with the continuous planning and evaluation process. (Criteria for Accreditation, Commission on Colleges, Southern Association of Colleges and Schools)
- Submits annual statistical reports, conducts and completes statistical studies for various publications and institutional benchmarks, including the design and completion of analytical studies
- Assists in the administration and assessment of the Quality Enhancement Plan (Critical Thinking) and uses the results in a broad-based, continuous planning and evaluation process for the improvement of student learning
- Provides analysis of data in a timely and adequate informational format to help make informed decisions about the operations of the college
- Publishes information in reports available to the college community
- Conducts information sessions as appropriate
- Performs any other duties as may be assigned
Director must hold a Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree preferred) and have at least 2 years of related experience. The position is a working data position that requires proficiency in all facets of Microsoft software, especially ACCESS, SQL, and SPSS or its equivalent. Working knowledge of accessing and maintaining databases both desktop and mainframe is critical and the successful candidate must have knowledge of designing and maintaining web sites, have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be highly organized.
Midway College, just 15 minutes from Lexington, offers a comparable starting salary plus an excellent benefits package. A background check will be required.
Send a letter of interest with experience, resume, and names, phone numbers, and addresses of three (3) professional references to:
Anne Cockley, SPHR
512 East Stephens Street
Midway, KY 40347
Search begins immediately and continues until the position is filled.
Visit our website at www.midway.edu
NOTICE OF NON-DISCRIMINATION
Midway College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, marital status, age, or disability in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other College-administered programs or in its employment practices. In conformity with Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, 20 U.S.C. § 1681 and its implementing regulation at C.F.R. Part 106, it is also the policy of Midway College not to discriminate on the basis of sex in its educational programs, activities or employment practices. The admission of women only in the Traditional Day Programs is in conformity with a provision of the Act. For additional information, contact the College’s Title IX Coordinator:
Director of Human Resources
11 Pinkerton Hall
512 E. Stephens St.
Midway, KY 40347