This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Sales, Retail, Telecommunications
Wireless Lifestyle is proud to be the nation’s LARGEST Preferred Partner of Sprint. With 135+ locations in KS, MO, IL, CA and ID, Wireless Lifestyle is a place for GROWTH and OPPORTUNITY for those who are driven to win!
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for Retail Sales Associates that strive to be sales leaders and are passionate about providing stellar customer service in a fast paced environment.
- Sales Associates that can commit to our Mission Statement
“To provide the best customer experience in the wireless industry"
- Sales Associates that share our Core Values
Integrity – Customer Focus – Exceeding Expectations – Growth – Respect – Optimism
- Sales Associates that want to WIN!!
To learn more about Wireless Lifestyle, click here: http://wlintranet.com/videos/recruiting
The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for providing an outstanding customer experience in the retail location by assisting new and existing customers with their unique technology needs and problem solving issues. This position engages in service selling and right fitting the customer as well as maintaining the store location to maximize profitability and attain goals and budget objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create an outstanding buying experience for the customer
- Create a professional buying atmosphere
- Greet all customers in a professional, friendly, and timely manner, including answering phones and directing customer inquiries
- Maximize customer experience by "solving the whole problem"
- Participate in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the store/retail location.
- Work with store management in opening, closing and operating the retail facility, including but not limited to cash handling and deposits.
- Meet sales goals and maintain high customer service scores
- Complete accurate paperwork and transactions according to company policies and procedures.
- Assist with inventory counts as needed.
- Assist in maintaining store appearance, back room, restrooms and individual work area according to the retail store standards.
- Receive and process all payments
- Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with Wireless Lifestyle policies and procedures.
- Assist in other tasks, duties, or projects as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Previous retail sales experience and outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Availability in flexible scheduling; reliable transportation
- Knowledge of wireless communication preferred
- High school diploma or GED; college degree preferred
- Basic computer skills
What you'll get:
- A competitive base pay and commission structure
- Product and Sales training designed to help you be successful
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Health Insurance
- 401K retirement plan with a company match
- Holiday Pay
- Discounted Sprint phone service
- Great advancement opportunities
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time (up to 9 hours) on the sales floor
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 25 pounds
Wireless Lifestyle conducts criminal background checks on all candidates
All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Wireless Lifestyle is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other legally protected status.