This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Sales, Business Development, Transportation
NATIONWIDE TRANSPORTATION AND LOGISTICS SERVICES, INC. is looking for career oriented
"TOP GUNS" for the following positions:
Freight Transportation Account Executives
Nationwide Transportation and Logistics Services, Inc. is a full-line transportation brokerage specializing in truckload, flatbed, LTL, vans, refrigerated, oversized freight, and rail and air transit.
As a third party freight transportation provider we identify our customer's shipping needs and determine the most efficient method to get their freight delivered on time.
Our customers are our boss and we strive to continually exceed their expectations.
We are looking for proactive ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES for FREIGHT SALES who are motivated, positive, self-starters with a proven sales record to join our faced-paced office.
This is a COMMISSION ONLY high income position with NO cap on potential earnings.
Preferably candidates will have experience with a freight transportation broker, in motor carrier freight sales, or a traffic background, with a proven high volume sales record.
- Ability to generate leads, solicit 50 calls per day and make outside sales calls
- Develop ongoing long-term business relationships with customer/shipper - You will be your customer’s point of contact.
- Strong negotiation skills to coordinate shipments and rates with shippers and carriers.
- Track and perform check calls before, during and after shipment has been delivered.
- Upkeep of client and carrier information in database
- Identify, handle and resolve any problems on a shipment.
- Provide exemplary “GO THE EXTRA MILE” customer service.
Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred
Minimum 2 years proven freight sales experience success required
Ability to generate and develop high revenue growth by developing new customers consistently
Excellent sales skills with ability to qualify, close and develop new and existing business
Strong negotiation, problem-solving, and customer service skills
Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and accuracy
Strong telephone and written communication skills
Trustworthy, goal oriented and professional with a strong work ethic
Sales minded with a strong desire to succeed
Aggressive COMMISSION ONLY no limit/no cap earnings
Two weeks vacation
Business casual work environment
A friendly work atmosphere