This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Engineering, Information Technology, Design
Classification: Software Engineer
Compensation: $90,000.00 to $160,000.00 per year
I have an immediate need for multiple C# developers for a strong and rapidly-growing trading firm!
This role is heavily-business focused and will interact frequently with traders. You will be working to understand their needs and work to improve their in-house trading systems.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Build an understanding of market making, trading systems and option-pricing theory.
• Learn and understand application requirements from traders and other users.
• Improve trading systems and related algorithms
• Continually improve on application performance, quality and functionality
• Work to improve software quality standards and add refinements
This organization is a Global firm with operations in Europe, Asia Pac and Chicago. They already number over 200 people and are experiencing tremendous growth. This is easily one of the hottest prop trading firms in Chicago! They offer a very strong compensation package, health benefits that are ENTIRELY paid for by the company, daily catered lunch and weekly massages!
To be considered for this role, you must know or have the following experience:
• 2+ years of software development experience
• Bachelors in Math, Engineering, CS or similar
• Very strong OOP in C#
• Experience developing real-time systems
• Socket programming
• Ability and desire to work in a Scrum/Agile environment
• Any experience with C++, trading systems, Boost or STL would be a big plus!
•* Please note that if this job sounds appealing but you are stronger in C++, please see Job Order #01300-136440 as they develop in both languages and are hiring C++ programmers as well!
Interviews are being conducted immediately. For immediate consideration, please apply on-line. You should also feel free to reach out directly to Peter Giaimo at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 312.616.7974.
C# (Sharp), STL, Sockets, Real Time Programming, Object Oriented Programming, C++,
With more than 100 locations in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia, Robert Half Technology is a leading provider of IT professionals on a project and full-time basis for initiatives ranging from Internet development and multiplatform systems integration to network security and technical support. A division of Robert Half International, we were ranked number one in our industry by Fortune magazine's America's Most Admired Companies, and included in BusinessWeek's 50 Best Performing Companies. To learn more about this job opportunity, contact us today at 1.800.793.5533. Robert Half Technology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information: