This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: QA - Quality Control, Manufacturing
State of the Art large Food Processing Plant with nationwide distribution located along the Oak Park &
Chicago boundaries is looking for a full-time Sanitation Manager.
- Inspects products and equipment for conformity to federal and state sanitation laws and plant standards.
- Confers with management and production personnel on sanitation problems and recommends changes in equipment, plant layout, lighting, ventilation, or work practices to improve sanitation standards and purity of the product.
- Manages food handlers and production personnel in sanitary and pest-control procedures.
- Compiles required reports regarding regular inspections, sanitation violation, and steps taken to resolve deficiencies.
- Manages cleaning of equipment and areas
Sanitation Manager Knowledge/Skills:
- Strong food processing sanitation experience.
- Excellent mechanical and operational aptitude.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus.
- Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Able to handle multiple tasks with capability of prioritizing and planning work activities.
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness with ability to improve and promote quality and safety.
- Must demonstrate excellent troubleshooting skills.
- 2 or more years of experience working as a Sanitation Manager.
E-mail: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Address: 2035 N. Narragansett Ave
Chicago, IL 60639