This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Customer Service, General Business, Retail
ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
Wilson Sporting Goods Co. is the world's leading manufacturer of ball sports equipment. Our core sports are tennis, baseball, American football, golf, basketball, softball, volleyball and soccer. The Wilson business is structured into three business areas: Racquet Sports, Team Sports and Golf.
Wilson has produced legendary classics and earned world-wide legitimacy in each sport it participates in. Backed by generations of athletes, Wilson is the true American icon in the world of sports equipment.
Wilson is headquartered in Chicago, near O’Hare airport and employs over 1,600 people globally.
Wilson Sporting Goods Co. is seeking a proactive individual who has tremendous attention to detail time management and follow through skills.
SERVICE SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Builds strong customer relationships by focusing on customer needs, developing solutions, and delivering prompt and accurate information.
- Answers customer phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Completes and monitors the order cycle from order entry through product delivery to customer including changes to orders, cancellations, and related customer communications.
- Manages and resolves all outstanding order and inventory related issues between shipping locations, receiving departments, sales, and the account order management teams.
- Communicates Wilson’s products features and benefits.
- Works directly with the sales team answering phone calls, emails, and completing any projects to support our customers.
- Bachelors Degree
- Customer Service/Consumer Relations Experience Preferred
- Proficiency in Windows, Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Attention to detail with outstanding follow-through and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain composure in high pressure or urgent situations.
- Preferred sports experience (participation or passion).
Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
is an equal opportunity employer that offers excellent benefits and an enjoyable work environment. If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
No phone calls, please.
Please see above job description.