This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Position Description Summary:
Reporting directly to the Director, OptiFill Implementation & Service, this position is the primary interface between the ABTG implementation team and the customer. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; serving as the primary customer contact for all implementation activities, designing and coordinating all activities associated with implementing and integrating automated high volume systems, developing and maintaining project schedules, coordinating and scheduling all resources required for the project implementation, and identifying issues impacting the project schedule and resolving them. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple simultaneous implementations.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for overall project design, planning, budget establishment and accountability.
2. Manage project communication with ABTG personnel and customer personnel.
3. Responsible for resource requirement definition, assignation and scheduling that will include customer personnel, ABTG personnel, and outside contractors.
4. Act as the liaison for project transition from Sales to Implementation.
5. Act as the liaison for project transition from Implementation to Service.
6. Responsible for detailed project planning and coordination to include; mechanical design and installation, electrical design and installation, software development coordination, software installation, overall site planning and coordination with customer personnel, and contractor evaluation, selection and coordination.
7. Create project bill of materials and coordinate procurement activities with ABTG purchasing department.
8. Responsible for drawing package coordination with Machine Designer.
9. Responsible for budget reporting, management-focused project updates, project plan updates, and project post-mortem analysis.
10. Responsible for developing detailed system design documents including all electrical and mechanical CAD drawings.
11. Responsible for working with customers, sales, marketing, and product managers to ensure customer requirements are recognized and detailed for development purposes by the use of functional requirements documentation.
Minimum Experience and Education Requirements:
Requires broad training in fields such as industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor’s degree program or equivalent combination of experience and education.
1-4 years of project management experience implementing/integrating complex projects involving material handling systems and integrated software systems. Pharmacy automation experience a plus.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good relationship building skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good mathematical skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to think strategically and act tactfully
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments
- Demonstrated negotiating skills
- Demonstrated strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Knowledge of MS applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
- Good AutoCad skills