This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Construction, Skilled Labor - Trades
Mobile Mini, Inc. is the world's Leader in delivering high quality service in the portable storage and office industry. We are a progressive, employee and customer centric company that is reinventing the portable storage industry with world class service and differentiated products.
Passion is embedded in our culture and we believe everyone has a voice in helping us to build a "World Class" company. We foster an open and honest environment where integrity is understood. We have built a culture where people get excited about being part of our team and know it is ok to have some fun along the way.
Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans, Paid Vacation, Paid Personal/Sick Days, Paid Holidays, and a 401(k) with a company match.
Why settle for a job when you can have a rewarding career at Mobile Mini.
We are looking for a "jack of all trades". Someone who has light welding, electrical knowledge, HVAC, plumbing, forklift experience, drywall, carpentry, and general maintenance skills. We provide a clean, safe work environment.
- Prefer 3 -5 years experience
- Forklift certifications preferred
- Prior welding experience is required
- Must have valid driver's license
- Passion for treating every customer as if they were your mother
- Gets great satisfaction from being able to "WOW" our customers and solve for their needs
- A great sense of humor and a little fun
- Exude warmth, energy and charisma
- Strives every day to provide "World Class" customer service