This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: QA - Quality Control
Utilize your past experience in Quality Assurance to land a growth position with a world class Original Equipment manufacturer. Experience should include an emphasis in machining, fabrication and final assembly.
- Will assist in developing quality related operating budgets and manage costs
- Plan, organize and coordinate the activities of the quality staff
- Make sure management and other employees have a clear understanding of work schedules and job priorities
- Assure that quality systems and tools are available and in use
- Will train employees as required in the use of precision measuring instruments in both inches and metrics
- Provide quality related training such as blueprint reading, use of measurement tools, shop math, etc.
- Analyze quality problems in manufacturing
- Use statistics and other types of data to help evaluate production capabilities
5 - 10 years experience in an industrial manufacturing company with emphasis in machining, fabrication and final assembly.
Prefer experience with an original equipment manufacturer specializing in mechanical systems and high mix/low volume environment.
BS degree required .