This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Entry Level, Marketing, Management
Junior Marketing Associate- Sports Division
SEEKING A CAREER CHANGE?
JUST GRADUATED AND LOOKING FOR A CAREER PATH?
JUST LOOKING TO GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR?
BC Inc is one of the leading marketing and advertising firm in Atlanta. We have recently expanded and are looking to fill entry level positions in management, marketing, advertising, sales and public relations. We are focusing on building our new division. Some of the nation’s leading sports and entertainment companies have hired us to increase consumer awareness and generate leads to build their customer base.
We are looking for the right people to lead in expanding and growing this division. The right candidate will be self-motivated, have natural leadership abilities, and be career-oriented.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Campaign development including coordination, analysis, and continual monitoring for progress
- Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
- Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
- Train and develop new marketing professionals
- Stay on top of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objective of the client and adjusting plans accordingly
- Manage and develop promotions and materials
**No experience is necessary, training is provided for those candidates that qualify.
IMPORTANT QUALIFICATIONS- All applicants must be:
1. COMPETITIVE, individuals to take our company to the next level.
2. DETERMINED to satisfy client needs
3. DEMONSTRATE GREAT COMMUNICATION & PERSONAL SKILLS
4. LEADERSHIP qualities
5. TAKE CHARGE personality
6. BUSINESS MINDSET
PEOPLE WITH THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY: events, sales & marketing, sales representative, sales executive, junior sales, junior marketing, marketing represenatative, sales associate, sales management, business development, account management, account executive, entry level sales, representative, associate, sales representative, entry level, appreciation events, advertising, marketing, sales, customer service, public relations, promotional advertising, entertainment, entry-level management, promotional marketing, campaign development, communications, management, business development, training, event coordination, management training program, advancement, direct marketing, hospitality, part time, mass communications, project management, executive assistant, entrepreneur, sales management, events, marketing coordinator