This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Information Technology
Do you like to travel (50-70%) and meet interesting people?
Are you interested in making a difference in the Healthcare IT Industry?
Are you looking for a company that will provide you with the training and skills to take your career to the next level?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, then keep reading!
As an Associate Professional Services Consultant for Sunquest, you will be responsible for working with clients to prepare the site for the install, support the product through the installation process, and work with clients on workflow recommendations. Your efforts will have a direct impact on the Healthcare industry! This is an exciting time to become a member of the Sunquest Implementation Team! AS THIS ROLE INVOLVES TRAVEL AND WORKING FROM HOME (REMOTE/VIRTUAL OFFICE), IT CAN BE BASED ANYWHERE IN THE EASTERH HALF OF THE USA.
In this role your key contributions will be:
- Travel to client sites to install Sunquest software products
- Conduct implementations
- Complete projects on time
- Train the client on the software product
- Provide recommendations to the client for integration of the Sunquest products into the client's workflow and processes
- Troubleshoot and investigate software and hardware problems
- 1 - 3 years experience in a healthcare environment OR
- 1 - 3 years experience with software implementations
- Bachelors degree
- Experience presenting to groups
- Strong organizational skills
- Available for heavy travel to client sites (50% travel required)
- Bachelors degree in a Healthcare or Information Technology Specialty
To jump start your career in the Healthcare IT industry, APPLY NOW!