This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Sales, Entry Level, Customer Service
Looking for an exciting sales career that lets you capitalize on your customer service, marketing, retail, banking, finance or insurance background, while allowing you to set part time or full time hours? Then CardPayment Solutions’ Outside Sales Representative is the opportunity you have been looking for.
CardPayment Solutions, in business since 1999, is a wholly owned subsidiary of iPayment Inc, and one of the largest and most respected providers of credit and debit card-based payment processing services in the United States. We provide credit and debit payment solutions for more than 200,000 merchants in the US. We have the lowest fees and highest ethical standards in the industry. Headquartered in Nashville, TN with an operating center in Los Angeles, CA we have opportunities across the United States for driven professionals who want to manage their own career.
If you’re looking for an outside sales role with a strong industry leading company, consider joining CardPayment Solutions. If you are going to be in business development or sales, why not choose an industry that is recession proof and join a company that can provide you strong residual income? CardPayment Solutions provides one of the best sales opportunities in the country.
As a CardPayment Solutions Outside Sales Representative, no matter if your background is in sales, customer service, retail, accounting, management or anything else you will have the opportunity to use your entrepreneurial spirit to make unlimited income. You will be calling on small business owners to help them and their businesses by saving them money on their banking and credit card payment fees.
Because there are no territory restrictions, you can build your business around your schedule and be in control of your own destiny. Our training and support program is one of the strongest in the industry and will equip you to be a successful outside sales representative. As an outside sales representative, you make very good upfront income as well as have ongoing residual income as your customer base grows.
CardPayment Solutions Outside Sales Representative have the opportunity to be in business for themselves, but not by themselves. We strongly support your sales and marketing efforts to help you become successful. Here is what we expect from our outside sales representatives:
- Daily sales and marketing calls to local merchants and business owners in your town/city
- Demonstrations on how you can save them money on their credit card processing costs and banking fees
- Networking and building your value proposition as you work your sales territory
- Maintaining a strong relationship with you customers to insure great customer service and continue your stream of residual income
- Managing your sales activities and scheduling
Although success does not hinge on a precise background, our best outside sales representatives typically have a strong sales, banking and business acumen. Additionally you should have:
- Desire to set your own schedule and be your own boss
- Desire to have unlimited income and no sales territory restrictions
- Ability to put your sales and marketing skills to work, saving local business owners money on their banking and credit card processing costs
- Strong networking and relationship building skills, as much of your business will come through referrals.
- Integrity and strong work ethic
- Good math and banking skills, as you will work with numbers
At Cardpayment Solutions, we value our team and strive to provide one of the best business opportunities in the country. We are committed to our people having an opportunity that fits their schedule and lifestyle. Here are some of the benefits you can expect from working with us as an outside sales representative in the credit processing business:
- Superior ongoing training programs that equip you with everything you need to be successful
- Professional marketing and presentation materials
- 24/7 technical and customer support
- One of the strongest commission plans in the credit card processing industry
- Strong bonus payment plans
- Fast payment of commissions through direct deposit
- Residual income opportunities as you build your customer base
Why CardPayment Solutions? Here is what some our people have to say about us:
“Great Company and solid sales opportunities everywhere."
“I am really glad I joined a solid company that has the highest standards and ethics."
“My income has gone up, and I have a great lifestyle, as I can set my own schedule."
If you have a passion for business and want a solid career with a great future, the CardPayment Solutions team is your path to success
Keywords: Sales, outside sales, account management, customer service, entry level, part time, full time, accounting, finance, manager, marketing, business development,