This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Automotive, Installation - Maint - Repair, Skilled Labor - Trades
Midas International is Now Hiring for Experienced Automotive Technicians for one of our BUSY company-owned shops in Tampa!
Midas is one of the world’s largest automotive service providers, offering brake, maintenance, tires, exhaust, steering and suspension services. Aside from a competitive salary & a full, comprehensive benefits package, Midas offers employees an award-winning training program and ASE certification reimbursement.
Our Automotive Technicians will:
- Provide accurate and timely vehicle diagnosis, maintenance and repairs.
- Accurately install equipment, components, and systems.
- Test vehicles both before and after the repair for functionality and for overall safety.
- Communicate with all customers in a professional & courteous manner.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Technical degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years automotive repair experience required.
Candidates with no automotive experience need not apply.
- ASE certifications a PLUS.
- Consistent track record for having high productivity and accuracy in repairs.
- Able to lift 40 lbs, and continuously move around all areas of the shop.
- Must have and maintain a valid, current driver’s license.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule having regular, consistent attendance.
- Displays a friendly, helpful attitude towards all customers; good communication skills.
- Ability to consistently follow all shop policies and procedures.
Interested applicants meeting all requirements above, apply immediately!
When applying, please make sure to select "Careerbuilder.com" in the "Source" field.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career opportunity with Midas. Only applicants meeting all minimum qualifications above will be considered for an interview. If we determine that you may be a good fit for our team, we will be in touch shortly via phone or email.
Midas is an EEO Employer and maintains a drug-free work environment.