This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Business Development
Manager, Retail Automotive Business Excellence (Mgr RABE)
Mgr RABE is a consulting and coaching oriented position designed to drive long term sustainable, market share and customer focused improvement within a key target market for a luxury automotive client.
The primary objectives of this position will be to lead and create sustained long term improvement in the areas of:
- Market segment penetration
- Customer satisfaction at the dealership level, while supporting a comprehensive corporate growth initiative.
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of RABE program in the target market (retail performance improvement program)
- RABE Project management in the selected market
- Adaptation of a central RABE concept to market specific requirements
- Selection of external coaches, quality management, implementation and rollout to market, including but not limited to kickoff-off/debrief with field force
- Training/coachin external coaches (boot camp)
- Setting-up and coordinating detailed roll-out plan including budget management
- Conduct initial analysis, define RABE action plans and KPIs in conjunction with key dealership partners
- Coaching of General Manager and Sales/Aftersales Manager in dealership
- Regular follow-up visits (minimum: quarterly)
- Conduct (re) certification
- Conduct "Best in Class" business workshops (several times per year in every area)
- Assist and coordinate roll out of new luxury auto client retail improvement initiatives
- Strategic support of network development
- Close cooperation with luxury auto client dealer network regarding all aspects of RABE certification
- Market specific (in small/medium markets):
- Program coordination, KPI reporting, action plan tracking
- Coordination plan retail consultants
- BS Marketing, or Business required
- MBA preferred
- Experience with retail automotive critical
- Fluent in Spanish required
- Latin American automotive experience desired.