This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Information Technology
Position is for a Quality Assurance Engineer that will be responsible for testing and certifying new and existing hardware and software in the Retail, Corporate and Supply Chain area.
• Translate end user requirements into value added test cases.
• Creation & execution of acceptance and system test cases.
• Creation and verification of detailed Change Requests
• Reporting and tracking of test results
• Participation in code reviews and ability to provide advice and solutions to solve problems especially related to QA and testing
• Lab planning and setup
• Participate in knowledge transfer training.
• Duplication and associated investigation of escalation field issues.
• Interface with Technical Support, Development and Product Management during trouble investigation.
Knowledge not required but preferred:
• Load Balancing and Performance Testing
• TPM/Big Fix Deployment methodology
• Hardware (Laptop, Handheld, Desktop) 1st Article Certification process
• Knowledge of Global deployment methodology
• Process Knowledge in Change/Configuration Management is a plus.
• VMWare knowledge
• BES/Blackberry Knowledge
• IBM Tivoli Knowledge
• MAC Knowledge
• Citrix Knowledge
• ThinClient Knowledge
• Linux SUSE 9 Enterprise Knowledge
• POS (Point of Sale) knowledge
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.