• Assess and document existing architecture, map the Business Process Integration Layers with Systems and Servers, Storage, Network etc. and document in tools such as IBM System Architect and Microsoft tools such Visio, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
• Create Application Migration strategy and plan from one data-center to another data-center.
• Deep understanding of UML and Architecture modeling.
• Experience in Application Portfolio rationalization, Application integration dependency analysis, Application migration (e.g. From Sun platform HP blade X86) in very complex and distributed environment that includes multiple datacenters.
• Must be able to work in fast paced environment.
• Strong analysis capability, lead the effort independently with minimum supervision such as interviewing and collecting data from various teams within the organization.
• Must have experience in creating as-is Architecture Blue Print (Technical Architecture).
• Assist with data modeling, process flow analysis and definition and refinement of business processes
• Assess performance, scalability, reliability and uptime for new environment and work with the team to setup POC environment etc.
• Promote industry best practices for performance modeling, testing and tuning techniques
• Maintain applications compliance for financial, audit and security requirements
• Deep expertise in at least two IT disciplines in an open-systems environment, including, but not limited to, technical architecture, network management, application development, middleware, database management, or operations.
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies, and processing environments.
• Ability to translate business needs into technical architecture requirements.
• Ability to apply multiple technical solutions to business problems.
• Ability to comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies quickly.
• Experience in SOA architecture and enterprise services implementation
• Knowledge and experience in Information Management / Data Management
• SDLC support with hands-on skill.
• Experience in J2EE, .Net and relevant open source technologies
• Minimum 10 years of total IT experience.
• Must have 5 years of experience in Architecting and Designing complex high-available systems using J2EE/.Net, SOA and Open Source technology.
• Must have strong Architecture Analysis capability.
• Excellent communication, presentation, documentation and modeling skills.
• Experience in Application Portfolio rationalization, Application integration dependency analysis, Application migration in very complex and distributed environment that includes multiple datacenters.
Good to have:
• System Architect experience
• Application migration experience, application mapping tools such as EMC Application Discovery Manager, HP DDMA and IBM Tivoli etc.
• Experience in Virtual Computing Environment
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.