This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Automotive, Management, Installation - Maint - Repair
Midas International is Now Hiring for an Experienced Assistant Automotive Shop Manager for one of our BUSY company-owned shops in San Diego! Midas is one of the world’s largest automotive service providers, offering brake, maintenance, tires, exhaust, steering and suspension services. Aside from a competitive salary & a full, comprehensive benefits package, Midas offers employees an award-winning training program and ASE certification reimbursement.
The Assistant Shop Manager will:
- Take full accountability for overall shop performance in partnership with the Shop Manager.
- Aid in the implementation of new company business best practices and/or initiatives.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Ensure the shop consistently adheres to a high level of professionalism and integrity at all times.
- Be a leader in shop safety; ensure compliance with OSHA and environmental standards.
- Make certain that all employees consistently follow all company policies and procedures.
- Open and close the shop in absence of the Shop Manager.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Technical degree is preferred.
- Minimum of three years experience in automotive repair required.
Candidates with no automotive experience need not apply.
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience preferred.
- Able to lift 40 lbs. and continuously move around all areas of the shop.
- Must have valid, current driver's license.
- Goal-oriented, adaptable, driven, and willing to learn/grow with the company.
- Willing and able to train and assist employees; give clear direction to all employees.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule having regular, consistent attendance.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written. Detail-oriented.
Interested applicants meeting all minimum requirements listed above, apply immediately!
When applying, please make sure to select "Careerbuilder.com" in the "Source" field.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career opportunity with Midas International. Only applicants who meet all minimum requirements will be considered for an interview. If we determine that you would be a good fit for our team, we will be in touch shortly via phone or email.
Midas is an EEO Employer and maintains a drug-free work environment.