This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
AAA Supports you with:
- Use sales techniques and strong product knowledge to identify customer-specific needs to generate new sales and retain and grow our insurance renewal book of business.
- Works to meet or exceed enterprise targets as defined in the annual sales incentive plan.
- Generates leads and provides marketing support for insurance and membership products.
- Proactively solicits and markets to business and/or community events, outbound calling, marketing lists, and cross-selling/up-selling of new and existing accounts.
- Responds to customer inquiries and requests relating to insurance products and membership. Researches and resolves complex customer service issues. Acts as first notice of loss for claims.
- Effectively employs skills to overcome objections and close sales and retain current customers.
- Conducts an insurance review for clients to identify a range of products and generate sales of new insurance policies and memberships and cross sell other AAA NCNU products.
- Uses tools to assess risk, recommend appropriate products and coverage, quote, bind and issue policies.
- W-2 Status with No Overhead Cost
- Guaranteed Non-Recoverable Draw with Unlimited Earning Potential
- Comprehensive Benefits and Matching 401(k)
- Marketing Support and Internal Referral Program
- Paid Vacations and Incentive Trip Opportunities
- Licensing and Continuing Education Support
- Formal Training Provided
- 3 - 5 years previous relevant work experience
- Licensure as sales Agent(s) or work experience and attainment of license within 2-3 months of hire
- Strong skills in sales techniques and ability to develop, track and effectively follow up on leads.
- Understanding of market trends to effectively prepare for and adapt to change.
- Thorough knowledge of product. Keeps abreast of industry and economic changes affecting products.
- Thorough knowledge of incentive and compensation plans and requirements.
- Knowledge of desktop systems and Microsoft productivity tools
- Proactive outside sales experience
- Telemarketing experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Bilingual English / Spanish is preferred