This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Human Resources
Are you looking for a respected, stable company that offers internal promotions, ongoing training, and employee recognition? Look no further! We are Lyon Management Group, Inc., an award-winning apartment property management company. We started in 1989 and now manage apartment homes throughout California, Colorado, Georgia, and Florida.
We are currently looking for experienced candidates to fill a Recruiter position at our corporate office in Newport Beach.
Job Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Manages the full-cycle recruiting process to meet staffing goals across all levels within business units.
- Develops and implements strategic initiatives for recruiting diverse talent in a multi-site organization.
- Maintains continuous communication with candidates throughout the recruitment process to develop rapport and ensure a high level of satisfaction.
- Oversees administration of applicant tracking system and provides training for new managers.
- Prepares paperwork necessary to create new employee file and place new employee in payroll system.
- Provides administrative duties including preparing correspondence, reports, and creation of new hire documents.
- Identifies and coordinates candidate resources (job boards, professional organizations, colleges, trade schools, and social media).
- Utilizes networking opportunities to creatively advertise job openings and attract passive job seekers.
- Negotiates job board agreements.
- Administer internal job bulletin and employee referral program.
- Works with staffing agencies to negotiate agreements for temporary and direct hires.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation, enforcing regulations with managers, recommending new procedures, and conducting training.
- Bilingual Spanish required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of recruitment experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Knowledge of and experience using applicant tracking systems.
- Knowledge of behavioral-based interviewing.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to ask probing questions.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential matters with discretion and tact.
- Sense of urgency and ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good follow-up skills.
- Time management and ability to prioritize.
- Multi-tasking and ability to change direction as necessary.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint), and Internet Explorer.
What we offer YOU:
* Ability to work at a stable company that is experiencing growth.
* Great opportunity to utilize your skills and experience in a key position.
* Work/life balance.
* Ability to work with and learn from professionals who are focused on your success.
* Career growth opportunities.
* Opportunity to work in one of the area's premier living communities.
Lyon Management Group, Inc., originally founded in 1988, currently manages apartment homes in several key markets coast-to-coast. Lyon has seen unprecedented growth and has earned numerous industry awards, including "The Best in the Industry" resident satisfaction awards from CEL & Associates, the country's largest surveyor of resident satisfaction within the multi-family industry. Lyon has also won multiple California Council for Quality and Service "Best-in-Class" honors, which recognizes our company's quality initiatives along with other large service companies in California. No other property management company has ever competed for or received this type of recognition!
We believe that a great company, just like a beautiful apartment community, starts with a solid foundation. Our fantastic employees are key to that foundation! Please visit www.lyoncommunities.com for more information about us!