This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
We have a client that is experiencing significant growth and is looking to hire an Inside Sales Representative. If you are eager to connect with people, network, and close deals, then please read on...
This is an entry/mid level position and we're looking to fill it immediately.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for:
- Lead generation and qualification
- Cold calling into new accounts and existing accounts to uncover opportunities
- Supporting the Field Sales Representatives
- Working closely with Marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Maintaining and updating customer and prospect database
Desired Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics and be able to perform the following tasks:
- Loves Rejection! The more you get, the closer you are to closing a deal!
- Driven to meet or exceed goals
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Social and talkative, but know when to wrap it up
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals with a serious work ethic are required
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills; ability to problem-solve and multi-task
- College degree, BA/BS required
We offer a competitive compensation package including salary, commission, bonus, PTO, medical, dental, and vision benefits.