This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Consultant, Engineering
Job Title: Solutions Engineer / Pre-Sales Consultant
Requisition Number: 6209
Location(s): Southern California
About Us: Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and services industries. With nearly 40 years of experience serving midmarket organizations and divisions of Global 1000 companies, Epicor has more than 33,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), point of sale (POS), supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor inspires customers to build lasting competitive advantage. Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company’s headquarters are located in California, with offices and affiliates worldwide.
As a Pre-Sales Consultant at Epicor, you will use your experience to provide assistance to the sales force (direct and channel) offering an in-depth knowledge of the technical requirements and business use of our products in order to close sales opportunities.
• Act as a technical resource and liaison between the sales force and customer.
• Act as a liaison with the Product Managers to:
• Discuss potential product development
• Provide input to new product development
• Receive output from product development
• Provide needed business expertise in such processes as manufacturing, accounting and work flow analysis.
• Conduct customer or prospect webinars.
• Preparing for and conducting demos along with Sales team.
• 50% travel, domestic
• Minimum of 3 years of experience of presales within the ERP industry
• Background of success in supporting both direct and channel sales
• Experience in the manufacturing, distribution, or finance industry
• Documented experience of giving customer presentations / demonstrations
• Documented experience of delivering training programs, material and courses
Successful candidates may have worked for companies such as: Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Lawson, Infor, HighJump, Manhatten, Exact, Sage, or other ERP companies.
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.