This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Sales, Business Development, Business Opportunity
ARAMARK Uniform Services (AUS) provides clothing and related products for more than 400,000 customers across the US in virtually every industry, served from over 200 facilities. From designing and manufacturing to cleaning and delivering, AUS works with individual clients on both a local and a national level to create and maintain the perfect image, promoting teamwork and establishing professional identity.
The Sales Associate works to strategically target potential customers to generate and grow new business. The incumbent also positions the Company's value proposition and whole-product solution to the customer to build and enhance strong customer relationships and to become a strong business partner. With a strong knowledge of business and market sense, the incumbent successfully prospects an assigned sales territory and reports on related marketing activities by conducting competitive market analysis, competitive intelligence, and other sales-related research. The incumbent will generate new business within the assigned territory relative to the existing market by:
• Developing a territory-specific sales strategy centered on the definition of the key profile customer and a related sales approach for successful selling techniques to this target audience;
• Proactively initiating action with target customers by finding creative methods to establish and maintain customer engagement;
• Securing a high number of first appointments with target customer's decision makers;
• Minimizing the number of opportunities that move to fallback status and ensuring that the proper prospect funnel ration is in place at all times, including new prospect list opportunities, calendar of first appointments, and percents of closed business; and
• Following-through with all selling activities to maximize close ratio.
The incumbent will concentrate on business-focused selling efforts on customers within the target audience profile, understands their business, provides a compelling reason to buy, and positions the Company's value proposition and whole-product solution to the customer by:
• Building and enhancing strong customer relationships with multiple key decision makers with new customers;
• Identifying and building relationships with not only customers' key decision makers, but also other political influencers associated with the customer;
• Conducting presentations to formally communicate current and future customer benefits;
• Ensuring 100% customer satisfaction and loyalty by utilizing all resources, tools, and technology provided; and
• Proactively addressing every situation, anticipating possible problems, and working to solve them before they become an issue.
• Engage in regular business/performance reviews with Sales Leader/Sales Manager/General Manager.
• Work within the pricing guidelines established by the company and the Sales Team Policies and Procedures guidelines.
• Build strong relationships with internal operations team and corporate support staff.
• Support an environment of continuous improvement by making suggestions and implementing where possible.
• Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, or a related field preferred.
• 1 or more years of successful outside B2B sales experience selling value-added, whole solution products to customers within the consumer goods, service, or other transferable industry.
• Experience with market development concepts (adoption lifecycle, market development checklist, and STP (segmenting / targeting / positioning) based on sustaining products and innovations.
• Geographic territory sales experience.
• Must be able to demonstrate a thorough understanding of Consultative Selling Skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong presentation development and delivery skills.
• Strong proposal writing skills.
• Prior formal (classroom) sales training.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook.
We offer a generous base salary, uncapped commissions, bonuses, company trips, car allowance, full benefits, excellent training, and much more!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
ARAMARK is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer. Candidates are considered for employment with ARAMARK without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, veteran status (specifically status as a disabled veteran, special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran, or other protected veteran) or other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.