This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Distribution - Shipping, Warehouse, General Labor
We're currently searching for an Industrial Engineer who can perform Time Studies. Qualify candidates must understand the following job duties.
- Develops work measurement procedures and directs time-and-motion studies to promote efficient and economical utilization of personnel and facilities: Directs or conducts observation and analysis of personnel and work procedures to determine time-and-motion requirements of job duties.
- Analyzes work study data and equipment specifications to establish time and production standards.
- Applies mathematical analysis to determine validity and reliability of sampling and work study statistics.
- Applies principles of industrial engineering and applied psychology to evaluate work methods proposals and to develop recommendations to management affecting work methods, wage rates, and budget decisions.
- Fabricates and assembles structural metal products, such as framework or shells for machinery, ovens, tanks, stacks, and metal parts for buildings and bridges according to job order, verbal instructions, and blueprints: Develops layout and plans sequence of operations, applying knowledge of trigonometry, stock allowances for thickness, machine and welding shrinkage, and physical properties of metal.
- Locates and marks bending and cutting lines onto workpiece.
- Sets up and operates fabricating machines, such as brakes, rolls, shears, flame cutters, and drill presses.
- Designs and constructs templates and fixtures.
Benchmark is the world’s leader in Specialized Production Staffing offering job opportunities from Assembly and Manufacturing to Distribution/Warehouse. We have the resources, experience and expertise to select companies and temporary or temp-to-hire assignments that match your skills and career goals. We provide one of the industry’s most progressive training, benefits and compensation packages. Contact your local Benchmark office, 562-356-21035 to be considered immediately for this position. Benchmark is an equal opportunity employer. For more information, please visit www.benchmarkstaffing.com.