This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Job Classification: Contract
We're looking for a client and results oriented Geologist to assist professionals on diverse project teams in a dynamic environment. This is an opportunity to work on challenging environmental services projects for a wide range of clients.
- Conduct due diligence and assist with permitting
- Coordinate with multiple sub-contractors
- Conduct field activities for site characterization and remediation projects
- Data compilation and report writing
- Data interpretation and presentation to project team
- 3 years of work experience in the mining industry including permitting, site investigations, and remediation
- Strong computer and modeling skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Geology or Hydrogeology
- Ability to travel
- Excellent organizational and written and oral communication skills
- GIS experience is a plus
Join Aerotek. We specialize in the Environmental, Civil, Geotechnical and Construction Management industries. We are one of the nation's largest and fastest growing providers to these industries. We offer nationwide opportunities and comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, optical, and optional 401k. Don't put your career in the hands of just anyone, put it in the hands of a specialist. Join the Aerotek team! Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.