This job has been closed, and is no longer taking applications.
Categories: Automotive, Retail
Store Service Managers are responsible for sales, operations and financial results. We provide brake, suspension, alignment, ride control, battery, electrical and scheduled maintenance services.
The Service Manager's role is to partner with the Store Manager to ensure consistent, timely and accurate services of customer vehicles by building a high-performance team. Enthusiasm and selling skills are needed to grow sales, based on recommending only what the customer needs.
The successful candidate can expect:
- Excellent Major Medical Plan. Employee cost is only $6 per week, company also pays 50% of dependent coverage
- Dental coverage also available
- 401(K) Plan with Employer match after one year
- Company pays 100% Life Insurance
- Company pays 100% Short Term/Long Term Disability Insurance after one year
- Paid vacations after one year
- 6 Paid Holidays
- 5 Day Workweek (Closed Sunday)
- Amazing Personal Growth and Career Opportunities
Employment opportunities for Managers and Automotive Technicians are also available Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, Texas, Iowa, and Nebraska.
Brakes Plus Car Care Center is a family owned company with 60 locations in Colorado, Wyoming, Arizona, Texas, Iowa, and Nebraska. Brakes Plus was founded in 1990 with the premise that customers wanted an honest and dependable place to take their cars. Brakes Plus is the #1 volume automotive service company in Colorado. Please see our web site at: www.brakesplus.com
- Minimum of one to two years of similar work experience
- A valid drivers license
- Computer Skills a must
- Ability to lead a team of 3-5 technicians
- Effective time management
- Strong communication, selling and customer service skills
- Knowledgeable in inventory and business operations
- College Preferred
A proven history of successful management expertise including but not limited to: leadership and motivational ability, time management and organization skills, training, coaching and counseling.
Equal Opportunity Employer